Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Nebraska Learns 2.0: Thing #13

I'm all atwitter! I searched twitter for mention of my library. I tried a tweet to Seeryus. Sometimes, all I have time for is micro-blogging! I could probably use twitter to remind teens of Teen Cafe activities. Our library could possibly twitter reference questions. Personally, I could check with my sons and daughters-in-law and their families about daily events. I still need to hear their voices, and would rather even see their shining faces.

1 Comments:

At December 4, 2008 at 6:37 PM , Blogger Marci said...

I have to agree with you -- I'm just reading about Twitter -- I signed up for the account, but don't quite get how this all works. I'm really feeling like an "old" librarian. I'd much rather talk to people face to face.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home