Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Nebraska Learns 2.0: Thing #2

I'm backtracking! As someone who has spent much time in the classroom, I know it is necessary to be a lifelong learner. Anytime is a good time to learn. A good attitude is imperative. High achievers set goals so my goal is to complete the 23 Things assignment on time. I appreciate the willingness of techies in my library who are guiding my learning. I've always considered problems to be challenges. I want my life to be easier because of my technical skills so I am determined to complete this task. I certainly do realize that to teach is to thoroughly learn - that's the way I've lived my life. The most difficult of the 71/2 Habits is the "play". I do have trouble thinking this is a "play" assignment when I seem to need to work so hard.

1 Comments:

At April 24, 2009 at 7:49 AM , Blogger Carol E said...

I am redoing and reviewing the 23 Things, hoping to be able to work more independently this time. Again, I will try to regard these activities as "play" and perhaps this time around the activities will seem less tedious. My background is one of "work hard" encouragement, so probably my attitude needs adjusting to realize that work can also be fun and "play".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home