Friday, December 19, 2008

Nebraska Learns 2.0: Thing #18

I am still puzzled. I followed the directions for Thing #18 and was surprised that I made it work. (I think!) I didn't see that it was happening as I worked through the process. At any rate, I did create my account (easy enough), and added a blog to the Favorites Blogs page. However, I don't know if I was to identify myself so maybe you won't know that I think I accomplished this Thing #18. Adding favorites to books, vacations, etc. also seemed easy enough. I've decided it is a trust issue. I keep thinking "how and why" can this be working. I have to have more faith in technology and more confidence in my ability. Oh, dear!

1 Comments:

At December 19, 2008 at 9:10 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

Congratulations you made it. Isn't it a great feeling to accomplish some of these things? I am with you I would never of had courage to take these things on alone. Anyway it is more fun when there is a group of us all working for the same thing to better our understanding and knowledge of technology.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home