Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thing #24

When I first twittered NPPL (North Platte Public Library), I found nothing (somewhere along the line - probably quite by accident, I came upon some very outdated information, at least 12-14 years old, some dating back to 1995). Then our computer techie put out some news about our library's Brown Bag Luncheon. Yeah, Terri! This information certainly made me want to attend the luncheon and Beki Probst's presentation. I guess that's what we need to do to initiate comments from our patrons. Perhaps, they don't even know that they can make their views known via this format. I did respond to the twitter message. We do need to make our patrons aware of this opportunity.
Google-Alerts were used to keep me informed about the North Platte Public Library, Josh Groban, and events at the Lied Center for the Performing Arts. I can access that daily through google email. Daily is more often than necessary so that will change eventually, after I've used it for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home